First, clean & buff nails before application. For best results, use an Incoco Prep & Finish Cloth or other alcohol pad to clean lotions or oils from nail beds. Apply Incoco Nail Polish Appliqués.
1. Remove the brush from the bottle and wipe it against the neck of the bottle to drain excess product from the brush.
2. Apply an even coat of Ready Set Gel Top Coat over Incoco Nail Polish Appliqués. Be sure to cover the whole nail, and avoid getting excess nail gel on your cuticles and other surrounding skin.
Apply gel on four nails, then continue to the next step to cure nails with the GL-15 LED Lamp. Apply gel on thumb, then cure. Repeat for other hand. You can also apply gel to fewer nails at a time.
1. Place fingers under the Incoco GL-15 LED Gel Lamp, making sure that the nails are laying flat, directly under the bulbs. Click the silver button on top of the lamp to turn on the LED lights to cure the gel. The lights will turn off automatically after 10 seconds. For best results, cure for 1 to 2 additional clicks.
2. For increased shine and lasting power, apply an additional coat of nail gel, then cure again with lamp.
3. Nails will have a tacky gel residue after curing. Remove by wiping nails with Incoco Prep & Finish Cloth.
Keep Ready Set Gel Top Coat bottle closed and away from lamp while curing nails. If there is any heat sensation on the skin, remove hand from the lamp, clean skin of excess gel with Incoco Prep & Finish Cloth, then continue to cure.